Pensions Administrator (12 Months FTC)
£21000 to £25000 plus benefits
Fixed Term Contract
We are currently partnering with Local Pensions Partnership on their pensions administrator recruitment campaign.
The role of the Pensions Administrator is to assist in the provision of a pension scheme administration service in respect of the pension schemes administered by the Local Pensions Partnership. You will need to ensure work is completed to the highest standards demonstrating accuracy and attention to detail whilst providing good customer service.
The main duties will be:-
- To process a range of general pensions case work, including, but not restricted to benefits estimates, transfers, retirements, commutation of benefits and the combining of benefits, ensuring that service level targets and deadlines are met in respect these areas.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in a timely and accurate manner achieving required accuracy levels
- To support the service provision as appropriate undertaking other duties commensurate with the post
The key outputs for this role are:-
- To respond to member correspondence relating to the work undertaken within the team, again ensuring that service level targets and deadlines are met in these areas
- To develop an understanding of current pensions regulations and overriding legislation, maintaining an up to date knowledge
- Liaise with customers and third parties obtaining information in respect of the work undertaken on the team
- Maintain information security, dealing appropriately with sensitive and confidential information within Service protocol/guidelines
- Undertake any additional duties and responsibilities as required by the business
The successful candidate in this role will need to have the:-
- Ability to undertake detailed mathematical calculations accurately
- Ability to work accurately and to deadlines
- Ability to use systems and processes relevant to pension payroll and pension administration
- Ability to use Excel and Word to a good standard
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels possessing excellent communication skills
- Commitment to providing a good customer service at all times
Our client are paying between £21,000 to £28,000 (DOE) plus benefits.