Fixed Term Contract
Our client, a Financial Services business based in Preston are looking to recruit a HR Advisor on a fixed term contract basis of 6 months, for their growing HR team.
This will be a busy, fast paced, all encompassing position, where you will offer support to the business whilst members of the current team are seconded onto a project whereby a new HRIS is being rolled out.
Up until July, you will be working from home and will be equipped with a laptop and the necessary equipment to work remotely.
Your responsibilities will be:-
- First POC for ER guidance offering extensive transactional advice and support to a team of front line operational managers and team leaders.
- The ability to coach the managers that you speak with so that next time they will feel more confident in managing their own queries
The successful candidate will need to be:-
- Already working at Advisor level within a busy organisation and have proven ER case management
- Available within a couple of weeks
- Have a thorough understanding of the disciplinary and grievance process, managing general conduct and performance concerns
- Experience of reviewing attendance levels in the business, including long term sickness absence and advising on strategies to reduce absence
- You will also have the ability to undertake recruitment activity up to and including manager level, screening and interviewing candidates, maintaining a focus on time to hire and the overall candidate experience.
- Have an appreciation of the value of management information, identifying trends and taking action on such trends.
- Experienced with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and confident with HR and L&D systems.