Technical Project Manager (PHP / Laravel)
York / Remote
One of the North of England’s fastest-growing digital agencies is looking for a Technical Project Manager (PHP / Laravel) to join their team to manage the delivery of an array of web and mobile projects for organisations around the world.
Working for a company that operates a remote-first policy, you will be working with a team of 50 people across design, development, business analysis, quality assurance and support to ensure the successful planning and Agile delivery of projects.
The company is a young and energetic company who are in a process of extreme growth. Regarded as one of the leading Laravel development agencies in the world, our client work with some of the most recognised brands in the world on the delivery of digital products.
Our client works with a range of languages including Laravel PHP, Java, Swift, and Flutter to produce cutting edge digital solutions to what are often complex specifications for front-facing and back-office systems.
As a Technical Project Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing projects through their full development lifecycle, including working with Account Managers, Developers and Clients.
- Managing the scheduling of resources across a number of projects simultaneously
- Working with clients to provide regular updates on the status of their project
- Managing project scope, and ensuring potential future project phases are well documented
- Ensuring a thorough understanding of client goals and objectives for the product, including a technical understanding where applicable
You will need to have:-
- Ideally worked as PM in an agency environment.
- Experience / knowledge of the overview of the flow and product into Quality Assurance
- SCRUM and Agile Experience
Our client are offering a fully remote role at a competitive salary of up to £40,000 per annum plus benefits.
If you feel you have the experience above please apply for immediate consideration.